.
.
.
.

Saudi reveals list of 16 mosque attack suspects

The ministry said it is offering $270,000 to whoever provides information leading to the arrest of the suspects

Published: Updated:

Saudi’s interior ministry issued Wednesday a list of 16 suspects linked with last week’s deadly mosque attack attempt in the eastern city of Dammam and an earlier bombing on a mosque in the eastern al-Qatif governorate that killed 21.

See also: Saudi reveals identity of Dammam mosque bomber

The ministry said it is offering $270,000 to whoever provides information leading to the arrest of the suspects and $1.9 million to anyone who helps thwart a militant attack.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militant group claimed both attacks.

The wanted 16:

Said al-Rashid

Faisal al-Zahrani

Souwailam al-Rouwaili

Ibrahim al-Wazan

Abdel Hadi al-Quhtani

Abdel Rehim al-Mutlek

Ahmed al-Ghamdi

Mohammed al-Zuhrani

Hesham al-Khodair

Hassan al-Shemari

Sultan al-Shohri

Mohssen al-Otaibi

Bassam al-Yehyi

Abdel Rahman al-Shohri

Mohammed al-Onzi

Hassan al-Qohtani