Saudi King Salman performs funeral prayer for Princess Jawaher
The King, who arrived in Riyadh from Jeddah earlier in the day, also attended the burial of the princess at Al-Owd graveyard
Saudi Arabia's King Salman attended the funeral prayer for Princess Jawaher Bint Abdulaziz at Imam Turki Bin Abdullah Mosque here after Asr prayers on Friday.
The King, who arrived in Riyadh from Jeddah earlier in the day, also attended the burial of the princess at Al-Owd graveyard.
After the funeral, King Salman, Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Naif, deputy premier and minister of interior, and the sons of Princess Jawaher received condolences from princes, officials and citizens.
King Salman later returned to Jeddah. On arrival at King Abdulaziz International Airport, he was received by the crown prince and other princes
- Saudi King Salman attends heated final of King’s Cup
- King Salman: Even the Saudi king is not above the law
- Saudi King Salman washes Makkah’s sacred Kaaba
- Saudi King Salman receives princes, ministers and scholars
- Saudi King vows to punish mosque attackers
- Saudi King: No discrimination between citizens and expats