U.S.-led air strikes hit ISIS in Syria’s Hasaka, other cities
In Iraq, the coalition staged 13 strikes targeting ISIS near Mosul, Ramadi, Tel Afar, Bayji, Baghdadi and Fallujah,
The United States and its allies hit Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) group with an air strike in the Syrian city of al-Hasaka on Wednesday, among other targets in Syria and Iraq, the U.S. military said.
In a statement, the Combined Joint Task Force said the air strike in al-Hasaka, a city divided into Syrian government and Kurdish control where ISIS has been trying to retake the initiative, struck a unit of ISIS fighters and one of the militant group’s vehicles.
Two other strikes in Syria hit near Aleppo and Tel Abyad, according to the statement released on Thursday.
In Iraq, the coalition staged 13 strikes targeting ISIS near Mosul, Ramadi, Tel Afar, Bayji, Baghdadi and Fallujah, the task force said.
- U.S.-led coalition targets ISIS in nine air strikes in Syria, Iraq
- U.S., allies conduct 24 air strikes against ISIS
- Tripoli forces hit ISIS in Libya with air strikes
- Air strikes mask U.S. strategic failure against ISIS
- U.S. allies conduct 23 air strikes against ISIS: military
- U.S., allies target ISIS with 11 air strikes in Syria, Iraq
- ISIS targeted in 22 air strikes by U.S., allies: military statement