Saudi Arabia, UAE discuss security issues
Deputy Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman recieved Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in Jeddah
Deputy Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman, second deputy premier and minister of defense, received Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, deputy national security advisor of the United Arab Emirates, in Jeddah on Sunday evening.
The two sides reviewed security, joint investment opportunities and ways of boosting economic cooperation in various fields, the Saudi Press Agency reported.
- Saudis are second biggest foreign spenders in UAE
- Saudi Arabia, UAE keep growing despite cheap oil
- Kuwait’s Burgan Bank to consider expanding in UAE, Saudi, Egypt
- UAE clothing chain Max to open 20 more Saudi stores
- New Zealand PM set for ‘historic’ visit to Saudi Arabia
- Egypt receives $6 bln from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait: Central bank governor