France prevented ‘terrorist acts,’ says Hollande
The French President said that attacks had been thwarted in France this week
France thwarted “terrorist attacks” this week, French President Francois Hollande said on Wednesday.
“This week, we stopped terrorist attacks which could have taken place,” Hollande said on trip to Marseille alongside Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, adding that the interior ministry would issue a statement on Thursday.
- France’s Fabius says ‘will go’ to Iran after nuclear deal
- In Tunisia and France, extremist selfies boast of violence
- From France’s Robespierre to ISIS’ Baghdadi
- Detonators, explosives stolen from French military base
- Outcry as France’s beloved satirical puppets face retirement
- France’s Hollande ready to hold new summit on Boko Haram
- Uber suspends low-cost service in France amid legal pressure