Russia in talks with Iran over passenger plane sales: minister
The Sukhoi Superjet is the first new airliner Russia has developed since the fall of the Soviet Union
Russia and Iran are holding talks over Russia supplying the Islamic republic with Sukhoi Superjet passenger planes, Russia's Transport Minister Maxim Sokolov said on Wednesday.
“Such talks are being held,” Sokolov told reporters. “And not only Superjets, but also other technology is being met with certain interest from our Iranian comrades.”
The Sukhoi Superjet is the first new airliner Russia has developed since the fall of the Soviet Union.
- Iran nuclear deal could revive trade in Persian rugs to U.S.
- France’s Fabius says ‘will go’ to Iran after nuclear deal
- Iran celebrates nuclear deal
- Obama discusses Iran deal with Saudi King Salman
- U.N. to vote on Iran nuclear deal ‘next week’
- Iran nuclear deal could turn 'new page' for Gulf: UAE
- 1300GMT: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal
- Iran talks hit final stage but deal remains elusive
- Oil prices fall as Iran, global powers reach nuclear deal
- Iran oil exports could jump by 60 pct in a year
- Iran, major powers reach historic nuclear deal