Shelling from Yemen kills Saudi border guard
The border guard was killed after shelling targeted the checkpoint he was stationed in
Shelling from the Yemeni side of the border killed a Saudi border guard in the kingdom’s Al-Harth region, an official with the Ministry of Interior said, adding that forces retaliated.
The news comes after the Saudi-led coalition struck a Houthi military convoy transporting arms in the Hard area in Yemen, near Saudi Arabia's Jizan region, Al Arabiya News Channel reported.
The border guard was killed after shelling targeted the checkpoint he was stationed in.
- Two Saudi pilots killed in crash near Yemen
- Two Saudi guards killed on border with Yemen
- Bombs hit intelligence building in Yemen’s Aden
- Yemeni president proposes 15-day ceasefire
- ‘U.S. drone’ kills three Qaeda suspects in Yemen: tribal sources
- First commercial ship since march arrives in Yemen’s Aden
- Yemen’s Houthis in deadly clashes with Hadi loyalists