White House: sanctions relief for Iran tied to compliance with nuclear deal
Iran will only see sanctions relief if it complies with the nuclear deal, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said on Thursday.
Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said on Thursday he favored a parliamentary vote on its nuclear deal reached with world powers and called for sanctions against Tehran to be lifted completely rather than suspended, state television reported.
- Iran deal.. Khamenei backs vote, Netanyahu defends his fight
- Obama secures key vote to protect Iran nuclear deal in Congress
- Iran deal backers near enough Congress votes
- Cheney: Iran deal may lead to first nuke since WWII
- Netanyahu warns Iran deal ‘will fuel terrorism’
- Rowhani: no need for parliament vote on nuke deal
- Top Republican says Iran deal makes world ‘less safe’
- Democrats confident Iran deal will survive in Congress