Three Israelis wounded in Jerusalem knife and gun attack: officials
The attack comes amid high tensions in Jerusalem after clashes between police and Palestinians
An assailant wielding a knife and gun seriously wounded three Israelis in Jerusalem’s Old City Saturday, before himself being wounded by police, the Israeli emergency services said.
For their part, police simply said they had “neutralized” the assailant.
The attack comes amid high tensions in Jerusalem after clashes between police and Palestinians at the flashpoint al-Aqsa mosque compound.
- Hamas official calls on Palestinians to ‘take up arms’
- ‘United’ Jerusalem is divided and divisive
- A ‘date’ with hummus: Israel embraces beer with microbrew twist
- On Jerusalem, Jordan cannot remain idle
- Clashes erupt at Al-Aqsa mosque compound
- Israel approves Hebrew names for Arab streets in Jerusalem
- Tight security in Jerusalem for Jewish, Muslim holidays