Saudi-led coalition destroys armed trucks near Yemen border
Raids were also launched on Sanaa, and other provinces such as Saada and al-Hudayda including two military camps
The Saudi-led coalition destroyed a mobile platform to launch Scud missiles in the capital Sanaa and trucks loaded with arms and ammunitions near the Saudi border, Al Arabiya News Channel reported Saturday.
Raids were also launched on Sanaa, and other provinces such as Saada and al-Hudayda including two military camps.
In the Red Sea port city of Taiz, resistance sources said dozens of the Iran-backed Houthi militias were wounded in confrontation in a number of neighborhoods. Civilians were also killed after random shelling by the insurgents.
- Half a million Yemen children face malnutrition
- Yemeni party urges probe into Saleh’s ‘crimes’
- 1300GMT: Imminent operation to liberate Al-Jawf in Yemen
- A window of opportunity for peace in Yemen?
- U.N. hopes Yemen peace talks can start by month-end
- Sharurah.. a different Saudi border with Yemen
- The media war of Yemen’s leaders