King Salman receives call from Putin
Putin spoke on the phone to Saudi King Salman, updating him on the results of a visit to Moscow by Assad
Saudi King Salman received a telephone call on Wednesday, from Russian President Vladimir Putin.
During the call, the two leaders discussed the bilateral relations, in addition to the situation in the region and the developments on the regional and international levels.
The Kremlin said that Putin spoke with Saudi Arabia’s King Salman after hosting Syria’s embattled leader for key talks the day before, the Kremlin said.
Read: Assad meets Putin in ‘first foreign visit since 2011’
- U.S. slams Russia rolling out ‘red carpet’ for Assad
- Does Putin want to protect the Assad regime or fight ISIS?
- Syria's Assad wrote to Putin over military support
- Putin calls for fresh anti-ISIS coalition at U.N.
- Putin says Assad agrees to early parliamentary polls
- Israeli and Russian deputy military chiefs to coordinate on Syria
- U.S. support for Syria rebels illegal, Putin says ahead of Obama meeting