Iran’s Rowhani tells Hollande that ‘all our might’ needed to fight ISIS
Rowhani and Hollande insisted on the importance of the Vienna peace talks to resolve the Syrian conflict
It is of vital importance to fight Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) with “all our might”, Iranian President Hassan Rowhani told French President Francois Hollande on Tuesday, a day after Paris called for a grand coalition to destroy the group.
“President Rowhani ... insisted on the vital importance of the fight against Daesch (ISIS) and terrorism with all our might,” a French presidential source said after a call between the two presidents.
The (two men) insisted on the importance of the Vienna peace talks to resolve the conflict in Syria, the source said.
- Iran torn between historic Europe visit and Syria talks
- Apologizing to Iran
- Unveiled women drivers in Iran to have cars impounded
- Iran says up to Assad to decide on Syria election run
- Iraq says shared intel that France, U.S., Iran were targets
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards target popular messaging app in crackdown
- Panorama: Classify terrorist organizations.. what about Iran's militias?