Russian ships force Turkish vessel to change course in Black Sea
The firm, Chernomorneftegaz, said the rigs were delivered into safety
A Russian Black Sea corvette and a coast guard boat have forced a commercial vessel under a Turkish flag to change course after it got in the way of a Crimean energy firm's boats towing oil rigs, the company said on Monday.
The firm, Chernomorneftegaz, said the rigs were delivered into safety.
- Fire at Russian psychiatric hospital kills 23
- Turkish army bans staff from taking holidays in Russia
- Russia slams ‘unlawful’ Turkish troops in Iraq
- Russia has no plans for ISIS fight in Libya but France keen to extend
- Putin says Russia backs Free Syrian Army alongside Assad troops
- Russia, U.S., U.N. set to hold trilateral Syria talks in Geneva
- Turkey accuses Russia of ‘ethnic cleansing’ in Syria
- Only 30 percent of Russia strikes target ISIS in Syria: U.S.