Russia hopes to sell military helicopters to Iran now sanctions lifted
Russia hopes to deliver military helicopters to Iran now that the sanctions have been lifted
Russian Helicopters hopes to deliver military helicopters to Iran now that sanctions have been lifted on the Islamic Republic, TASS news agency reported on Monday, citing the Russian firm.
“The lifting of sanctions gives an opportunity to provide the Iranian side new helicopters,” TASS cited the company as saying.
- Panorama: The repercussions of lifting Iran’s sanctions?
- Last Hour: Obama insists Iran deal prevented a war
- Iran orders 500,000 bpd oil production increase
- Iran angered by new U.S. sanctions on missiles
- Oil slides to lowest since 2003 after Iran sanctions are lifted
- For economic revival, Iran needs more than just diplomacy
- Jason Rezaian in good spirits after release from Iran
- U.S. vows it ‘won’t rest’ until Iran frees ex-FBI agent