Jordan recalls its ambassador to Tehran
It is the latest Arab country to recall its envoy from Tehran since Saudi Arabia cut ties with the Iran in recent months
Jordan recalled its ambassador from Iran, Al Arabiya News Channel reported on Monday, saying the diplomat had been called back for
consultations over what it described as Tehran's interference in Arab affairs.
It is the latest Arab country to recall its envoy from Tehran since Saudi Arabia cut ties with the Islamic Republic in recent months.
- Iran’s anger over condemnation of terrorism
- Obama’s visit: Cementing Gulf alliances and détente with Iran
- Iran shows off Russian S-300 defense system on Army Day
- EU, Iran pledge deeper ties after high-level EU visit
- Turkey, Iran agree to improve economic ties, banking a priority
- Iran accuses West of not honoring nuke deal
- Elite Iranian general allegedly in Moscow for talks
- Iran’s constitutional watchdog ratifies election results