US President Donald Trump will host Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan, crown prince of Abu Dhabi, for a meeting at the White House on May 15, the White House said on Tuesday.
White House spokesman Sean Spicer said Trump saw the meeting with a leader of the United Arab Emirates as an “opportunity to deepen cooperation with a key partner in the Middle East.”
- The confirmation of Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia
- President Trump’s 1st foreign visit is to Saudi to counter Iran
- OPINION: Why Trump chose Saudi Arabia as his first foreign visit
- Donald Trump’s grand ambitions in the region
- Trump in Saudi Arabia: Restoring what Obama ruined
- Abbas is ready to meet Israel’s PM as part of Trump’s peace efforts