A video has surfaced on social media showing a member of the Basij force in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps falling into the hands of demonstrators in the city of Kermanshah after being attacked with a taser.
In the video, the man can be seen attacked and violently kicked by a group of demonstrators. The video emerges after a long night of persistent protests that ignited in Iran four days ago as citizens demonstrate against the Iranian regime.
As of Monday, nearly 370 demonstrators have been arrested as the demonstrations continue to sprout across the country.
- Canada expresses support for people protesting in Iran
- CNN, NYT called out over Iran protests coverage
- Protesters march toward residence of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei
- Protests in Iran cities resume on fourth day, social media footage shows
- Trump tweets: US is watching Iran protests closely for human rights violations