In the seventh week of protests near the Gaza-Israel border, a Palestinian man was shot and killed by Israeli forces east of Khan Younis on Friday
Earlier, Gaza health officials reported that 36 Palestinian protestors were injured during Israeli forces' fire.
Fifteen protesters were wounded by live fire, four of them seriously, including a 16-year-old boy shot in the head, said the health officials. Two dozen others were overcome by tear gas, they added.
- With AP.
- Riyadh hosts joint Saudi-German jazz music concert
- PICTURES: Saudi Arabia’s first jazz festival attracts thousands of music lovers
- Saudi Arabia to host three-day jazz festival
- With veggie cake and jazz, manatee celebrates birthday in style
- French-Lebanese musician Ibrahim Maalouf shines at Montreux Jazz Festival