Five Yemeni civilians were killed after a katyusha rocket was fired by the Houthis at a wedding in Al Jawf in northeast of Yemen.
The Yemeni news agency quoted a medical source as saying that Al Jawf Public Hospital said five Yemenis, women and children, were killed, adding that others were injured and some of them are in a critical condition.
A military source said the Houthis fired the rocket at a ceremony in a house in Al Hazm in Al Jawf where only women had gathered for the celebration.
- Famine puts dozens of children in Yemen on the verge of death
- Cholera epidemic claiming unborn children in Yemen
- Gulf states, Muslim bloc reject UN report on violation of children’s rights in Yemen
- Children carry the weight of war in Yemen
- UN report on Yemen recognizes Houthi violations of children rights