Several explosions have been heard over the Syrian coastal town of Jabla, state TV reported on Saturday.
No further details were immediately available.
Regional intelligence sources say strikes by Israel on Syria are part of a shadow war approved by Washington and part of the anti-Iran policy that has undermined in the last two years Iran’s extensive military power without triggering a major increase in hostilities.
Israel has acknowledged conducting many raids inside Syria since the start of the civil war in 2011 where it sees Iran’s presence as a strategic threat.
- Two soldiers killed, four hurt in Israeli strikes in southeast Syria
- Unidentified air strikes kill 12 pro-Iran fighters in Syria: Monitor
- Nine Syria regime loyalists killed in Israeli air strikes: Monitor
- Seven Iran-backed fighters killed in airstrikes in Syria: Monitor
- Syria intercepts Israeli strikes in Aleppo targeting regime, pro-Iran weapons depots
- 14 Iranian, allied fighters killed in overnight strikes on Syria, says monitor