Egyptian authorities have arrested the Muslim Brotherhood leader Mahmoud Ezzat, according to a statement from the Interior Ministry on Friday.
- The assassination of former Attorney General Hisham Barakat in 2015.
- The assassination of Brigadier General Wael Tahoun in front of his house in Ain Shams in 2015.
- The assassination of Brigadier General Staff Adel Rajai in Obour City in 2016.
- Attempt to assassinate Counselor Zakaria Abdulaziz, former Assistant Attorney General, in 2016.
- A car bomb explosion in front of the Oncology Institute in August, 2016."
A photo apparently showing Mahmoud Ezzat after his arrest. (Provided by The Seventh Day)