Sergei Vershinin, a Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, called on Israel on Wednesday to “immediately” stop all settlement activities in the Palestinian
Territories, RIA news agency reported.
Vershinin also said that Moscow called for the “status quo of Jerusalem's sacred sites” to be respected, RIA reported.
- Hamas confirms several top commanders killed by Israeli airstrikes
- Israel vows more attacks to bring ‘total quiet’ before any truce: Defense Minister
- Germany says Israel ‘has right to self-defense’: Spokesman
- Erdogan, Putin discuss Israel clashes in call, as Ankara seeks intervention
- Israeli energy pipeline hit in Gaza rocket attack: Media reports
- Hamas chief, Israel’s Netanyahu threaten to escalate violence
- At least 35 killed in Gaza, five in Israel, as violence escalates