The leaders of France, Germany and China, after a three-way video call on Monday, called on all parties involved in the Iran nuclear talks to seize a window of opportunity for an agreement, a French presidency source said on Monday.
The source said that French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Chinese President Xi Jinping had spoken for more than an hour.
In another developmnet, Iran’s only nuclear power plant has been brought back online, its manager said early Monday, after two weeks off-grid amid conflicting reports over an apparent regular maintenance operation.
- Iran's Bushehr nuclear plant back online: Official
- Iran will never get a nuclear weapon, US President Biden tells Israeli counterpart
- France says Iran must cooperate with UN nuclear watchdog
- Iran’s economic recovery seen as modest with return to original nuclear deal: IIF
- Serious differences persist in Iran nuclear talks: US official