Houthis say they targeted the Mediterranean this week, no confirmation yet

Published: Updated:
Read Mode
100% Font Size
1 min read

The leader of Yemen’s Houthis, Abdul Malik al-Houthi, said on Thursday that one of their operations this week targeted the Mediterranean Sea.

For the latest updates on the Israel-Palestine conflict, visit our dedicated page.

Earlier this month, al-Houthi had said that all ships heading to Israeli ports would be targeted by the Iran-backed group, not just those in the Red Sea region which it has targeted before.

No incident from the area was reported this week, and Reuters could not independently verify the contents of the statement.

Read more:

Vessel targeted by ‘missile’ attack off Yemen, security firms say

UKMTO reports of incident 76nm northwest of Yemen’s Hodeidah

Yemen’s Houthis say they downed US MQ9 drone

Top Content Trending