Russia FM: Western sanctions lack ‘all common sense’
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday denounced Western sanctions on Moscow over the crisis in Ukraine
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday denounced Western sanctions on Moscow over the crisis in Ukraine, saying they lacked "all common sense."
"We reject sanctions in any form, in particular those sanctions adopted by the United States and the European Union against all common sense regarding the events in Ukraine," he said at a meeting here with his Cuban counterpart Bruno Rodriguez.
- U.S., EU impose new Russia sanctions
- China’s crude oil imports from Iran up 36.1%
- Russia PM: Moscow 'ready' to face sanctions
- U.S. considers hitting Putin with sanctions
- Kerry: Moscow fails to de-escalate Ukraine crisis
- FIFA suspends Barcelona transfer ban during appeal
- Obama to Russia: More sanctions are ‘teed up’
- G7 to ‘swiftly impose’ new Russia sanctions