Paris police release photo of 3rd stadium suicide bomber
Investigators had said Friday that the assailant turned up among refugees on the Greek island of Leros on Oct. 3
French police on Sunday released a photo of the third of three suicide bombers who blew themselves up outside France's national stadium during the November 13 Paris attacks.
Investigators had said Friday that the assailant turned up among refugees on the Greek island of Leros on Oct. 3, along with another attacker who remains unidentified.
- France: measures taken against chemical attack
- France footballer testifies in Karim Benzema sex tape probe
- Few dissenting voices as France curbs rights after massacre
- Russia gives France a puppy to replace police dog killed by militants
- Bus driver who turned Paris attacker skipped police watch
- France’s Hollande thanks Morocco for help after Paris attacks
- Moroccan King to visit France’s Hollande for security talks
- ‘To Paris from Pakistan’ viral video director humbled by response
- France hits back at Russia over Syria bombing campaign