A Belgian judge on Friday charged a sixth suspect with terrorism offences in connection with the Paris attacks, prosecutors said.
“Yesterday a person has been arrested in Brussels for interrogation. The investigating judge has remanded him in custody and charged him with terrorist murders and participation in the activities of a terrorist organization,” the federal prosecutor said in a statement.
- Britain’s Daily Mail defends claims it bought Paris attack video
- Man who lent flat to Paris attacks ringleader hit with terror charges
- Britain is showing resilience after Paris - for now
- 1800GMT: France arrests 165 people over Paris attacks
- Good COP, bad COP: Will Paris climate summit prevail
- Striking back: How effective are ‘revenge’ attacks against ISIS?
- U.S. rockers want to be first band to reopen Bataclan
- Sixth person charged in Belgium over Paris attacks: prosecutor