Saudi King Salman, Crown Prince send condolences to Trump over Florida shooting
Saudi Arabia’s King Salman and the Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, have sent their condolences to US President Donald Trump in light of the shooting in Florida which left several dead.
On Wednesday, a 19-year-old killed 17 students at Florida a high school he had been previously expelled from.
In a statement released by the Saudi Press Agency, King Salman and the Crown Prince said: “It was with deep pain to have found out about the shooting incident which took place in the State of Florida and has resulted with several deaths.”
In the name of the Saudi people and the Saudi government, we send to you, the victims’ families and the people of the US our deepest condolences, they added.
- Trump congratulates Saudi new Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- Jubeir: Great effort by Mohammed bin Salman led to Trump visit to Riyadh
- On those angry at the Trump-Mohammed bin Salman meeting
- Mohammed bin Salman, Trump discuss Bin Laden’s ties to the Muslim Brotherhood
- Mohammed bin Salman and Trump discuss projects worth $200 bln