In an unsual and unfortunate sequence of events, an Indian man died while watching the third installment of Marvel’s Avengers’ series, Avengers: Infinity War on Tuesday in Kadapa district.
According to local police, Peddapasupula Baasha, 43, a construction site worker, was watching the film as part of May Day celebrations at the theatre, reported Times of India.
A silent Baasha was first assumed to have been waiting for the Marvel post credits scene. However, when staff removed his 3D glasses, they found that the man had passed away with his eyes open.
Initial investigations point to death of natural causes or a stroke.
- ‘Avengers’ makes $250 mln in record weekend
- New ‘Avengers’ film nabs 4th biggest preview gross ever
- Reports: ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ second film to be screened in Saudi cinemas
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ directors, Downey ask for secrecy
- Crown Prince to father of slain soldier: I will avenge the death of your son