A Malaysian leader belonging to the Sabah Heritage Party was killed on Tuesday after a car rammed into him while having a drink at one of the local restaurants.
A video emerged on social media showing the moment leader Aris Malayu was killed on the spot.
According to local media outlets, the car’s driver attempted to break, but lost control of the vehicle and accidentally pressed the acceleration pedal instead.
- In a horrific accident four members of a Saudi cycling club mowed down by car
- Seven family members killed in tragic car accident in Jazan
- Saudi king orders support for man who lost six children and wife in car accident
- Egyptian actress killed in car accident on Cairo highway
- Two Emiratis killed, nine Saudis injured in car accident in Oman