The US State Department increased its travel advisory for China on Thursday, as the death toll from a fast spreading virus rose to over 200 and the World Health Organization declared a global health emergency.
In a notice posted on its website, the State Department said: “Do not travel to China due to novel coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, China.”
- American Airlines pilots sue to block China flights as virus unnerves crew
- UN agency declares global emergency over virus from China
- Chinese people respond to coronavirus discrimination: ‘We are not a virus!’
- Arabian Gulf countries taking precautionary measures to contain coronavirus
- Egypt to evacuate its citizens from China’s Wuhan over coronavirus