China has been more transparent about the coronavirus than it has been in previous crises but Beijing has not yet accepted a US offer of help to contain the epidemic, White House national security adviser Robert O’Brien said on Sunday.
“So far the Chinese have been more transparent certainly than in past crises and we appreciate that,” O'Brien said in an interview with CBS’ “Face the Nation.”
He noted the United States has offered to send US medical and other health professionals.
“We have not heard back yet from the Chinese on those offers but we are prepared to continue to cooperate with them,” O’Brien said.
Debunking coronavirus myths: Sesame oil doesn’t help, neither does holy basilThe appearance of the coronavirus, which has infected 14,000 people and killed more than 300 since it emerged in the city of Wuhan in China, has ... Variety
Iraq bans entry of foreigners coming from China over coronavirus fears: MinistryIraq has banned the entry of all foreigners coming from China over fears about the coronavirus outbreak, the interior ministry said on Sunday. China ... Middle East
Philippines reports first coronavirus death outside of ChinaThe Philippines has reported the first death related to a new coronavirus outside of China. The Department of Health says a 44-year-old Chinese man ... World News