ISIS has claimed responsibility for a stabbing attack in south London, without giving evidence, the group’s Amaq news agency said on Monday.
“The perpetrator of the attack in Streatham district in south London yesterday is a fighter of [ISIS], and carried out the attack in response to calls to attack the citizens of coalition countries,” a statement carried by Amaq said.
The assailant in Sunday’s attack, who was shot dead by police, had previously praised ISIS, shared an online al-Qaeda magazine and encouraged his girlfriend to behead her parents.
London attacker served prison term for terrorism offenses, police sayA man shot dead after stabbing two people on a busy street in south London on Sunday in what police described as a terrorist incident is Sudesh Amman, ... News
Police shoot man dead in London stabbing incident described as ‘terrorism’British police on Sunday said they had shot a man in south London, after at least two people were stabbed in a suspected ... World News