Italy on Thursday overtook China’s coronavirus death toll, with 427 new fatalities taking its total since the first case was registered in February to 3,405.
China has officially reported 3,245 deaths since registering the first infection at the end of last year.
Italy extending coronavirus lockdown: PM ConteItaly will remain under lockdown beyond previous deadlines due to expire later this month and in early April, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said on ... World News
Coronavirus: Kuwait extends schools suspension till August 4Kuwait extended the suspension of schools and universities in the country till the fourth of August, as part of the country’s efforts to contain the ... Gulf
Coronavirus: Hundreds of Bahrainis stuck in Iran as evacuation plans stallHundreds of Bahraini pilgrims are stranded in Iran, epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak in the Middle East, as Bahrain struggles to evacuate its ... Gulf
Coronavirus: US approves anti-malarial drug for treatmentThe US has approved the anti-malarial drug chloroquine for use as a treatment against the new coronavirus, US President Donald Trump said ... World News