Russian President Vladimir Putin praised his US counterpart Donald Trump on Thursday for his role in stabilizing global oil markets, but criticized his
administration for sanctioning Russia 46 times.
Putin made the comments at an investment forum in Russia five days before Trump runs against Democratic rival Joe Biden in the US presidential election on November 3.
- Biden view that Russia is biggest threat wrong, encouraged hatred, says Kremlin
- Turkey rejects US pressure over Russian S-400 defense system
- US sanctions Russian institute tied to dangerous computer program
- US poll campaign seem like ‘competitions to show who dislikes Russia most’: Kremlin
- US criticizes Turkey for testing Russian missile defense system; Erdogan unphased
- Russia grants US whistleblower Edward Snowden permanent residency rights