Russian-installed official says two dead in Ukraine drone attack in Zaporizhzhia

Published: Updated:
Read Mode
100% Font Size
1 min read

A Russia-installed official in Ukraine’s southern Zaporizhzhia region said on Thursday that two people had been killed in a Ukrainian drone attack.

Yevgeny Balitsky, the top Moscow-installed official in the region, said on the Telegram messaging app that drones hit a civilian vehicle and a man and a woman were killed, leaving four children orphaned.

For all the latest headlines follow our Google News channel online or via the app.

Read more:

Six injured, infrastructure damaged in Russian attack on Ukraine’s Cherkasy

Ukraine drone attack strikes Russian steel factory: Kyiv Source

US announces new weapons package for Ukraine worth $1 bln

Top Content Trending