- Saudi Aramco’s $2 trillion valuation still possible, says Al Jazira banker
- Saudi Aramco to announce IPO price range on November 17
- Saudi Aramco listing to revive Gulf IPO activity after weak quarter: PwC
- Aramco to list two percent on the Saudi Stock Exchange: Report
- Saudi Aramco, PIF amend terms of payment for SABIC acquisition
Saudi Aramco, the world’s largest oil exporter, said on Sunday that the company will launch its initial public offering (IPO) on the Saudi Stock ...
Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- The Crown Prince is the architect of Vision 2030 and originally announced plans to list shares of Saudi Aramco in 2016.
Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s Energy Minister
- Prince Abdulaziz assumed the role of energy minister in September of this year, replacing Khalid al-Falih.
Yasir al-Rumayyan, Chairman, Aramco
- Al-Rumayyan became chairman of Aramco’s board in September. He is best known as governor of the PIF, a role he continues to hold.
Amin Nasser, President and CEO, Aramco
- Nasser has been with Aramco for more than three decades and has held numerous leadership positions.