“From Saudi With Love...”
A letter to Iran from a self proclaimed “proud Saudi citizen”
Just to reiterate my Foreign Affairs Minister Adil Aljubier who quoted a statement by President Ronald Regan that “Facts are stubborn things” and that “We can’t go around them”.
Here are some facts that I would like to share with you about “Hajj 2016”:
- (1.8) Million pilgrims from all over the world.
- More than 300,000 Saudi policemen, and civilians helped in ensuring the pilgrims safety and comfort.
- 24hrs surveillance cameras and helicopters.
- Conducted 27 open heart surgeries during Hajj days for pilgrims.
- Conducted 306 cardiac catheterization during Hajj days for pilgrims.
- Conducted 1630 kidney dialysis during Hajj days for pilgrims.
- Conducted 37 Colonoscopy procedures during Hajj days for pilgrims.
- 12 million food packages and bottled water were provided for free to all pilgrims.
- 1,600 Train rides transported 384,000 pilgrims.
Done that even before we celebrated our 86th birthday …
Oh yeah… One more fact:
No “Iranians” = No Problem :)
A Proud Saudi Citizen
The National Interest: Why Saudi 2030 is not Iran 1963Saudi Arabia has been on a hard sell, political consultant James Nadeau wrote in the online publication “The National Interest”, Middle East
Saudi Arabia’s FM responds to Zarif on Iran’s recordAdel al-Jubeir’s comments came as a response to a Sept. 13 New York Times op-ed written by Mohammad Javad Zarif Middle East
Saudi prince responds to Iran’s Hajj criticismsMakkah province governor Prince Khaled al-Faisal said that the orderly conduct of Hajj this year ‘is a response to all the lies and slanders’ Middle East
Saudi Arabia urges UN action on Iran arms to HouthisOn Aug. 31, an Iranian ZelZal-3 rocket was fired from Yemen into Saudi Arabia’s southern city of Najran Middle East