Egypt says to issue $950 mln 1-year Treasury bill
The central bank says the auction deadline was Jan. 12
Egypt plans to issue a $950 million 1-year Treasury bill next week, the central bank said on Thursday.
It said the auction deadline was Jan. 12 and the issue was open both to local banks and international financial institutions.
The dollar-denominated bill will mature on Jan. 12, 2016.
- Egypt pays back $2.5 bln deposit to Qatar: central bank official
- Egypt has paid back $500 mln to Qatar: central bank governor
- Egypt’s pound steady on official market, stronger on black market
- Egypt raises $8.5 billion for Suez Canal expansion
- Egypt central bank sells $725.5 million one-year USD T-bills
- Egypt foreign reserves close to July level - central bank governor