Iraq tells partners to lift Basra Heavy crude from May: sources
Iraq’s State Oil Marketing Organization (SOMO) informed its partners they can start lifting Basra Heavy crude from May onwards
Iraq’s State Oil Marketing Organization (SOMO) informed its partners they can start lifting Basra Heavy crude from May onwards to replace supply that the country cannot meet in the previous month, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said on Friday.
The new grade can be loaded from single point mooring units 1 and 3, they said.
- ISIS seizes parts of Iraq’s largest oil refinery: officials
- ISIS launches attacks at Iraq’s largest oil refinery
- ISIS revenues hit after it loses ‘large oil fields’ in Iraq
- Iraq oil exports hit record 2.98 mln bpd in March
- Oil companies offer to cut 2015 spending in Iraq
- Iraq battles to rebuild despite war and oil slump
- Iraq plans to cut southern oil exports in April vs March
- Iraq builds up arrears to majors as oil price drops
- Turkey to explore for oil in Iraq's Qandil area