Saudis told to act against misuse of their names in fake employment
Thye ministry is striving to stop the violation of Saudization regulations by private sector firms through dubious means
The Ministry of Labor called on all Saudi men and women to make sure that their names and identity card numbers are not being misused in fake employment by private sector companies and establishments, Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said Saturday.
By this measure, the ministry is striving to stop the violation of Saudization regulations by private sector firms through dubious means. The ministry called on the citizens to report such violations so that the violators are penalized and fined.
The Ministry of Labor called on all Saudi citizens to verify if they have been registered in private sector firms through their national identity card number at www.gosi.gov.sa/portal/web/guest/212.
This article was first published in the Saudi Gazette on June 28, 2015.
- Saudi Arabia issues penalties for forcing employees to work in the sun
- Saudi Electricity, other big firms to pay bonuses after king’s order
- Saudi King orders massive $29.3 billion spending
- Saudi public sector ‘not utilizing skills of 80 percent employees’
- Majority of 269,000 contracting firms have only 9 or less Saudis
- Saudi ministry says 10-week maternity leave in private sector