Iran exporting 1.3 mln bpd of crude, set to increase
Iran hopes to reach 1.5 million barrels a day in oil exports by the end of the year
Iran is exporting 1.3 million barrels a day of crude oil, and will be pumping 1.5 million barrels a day by the start of the next Iranian year on March 20, a vice president was quoted as saying on Saturday.
“Today our oil exports have reached 1.3 million barrels a day, and by the end of the (Iranian) year will reach 1.5 million barrels a day,” Eshaq Jahangiri was quoted as saying by the Shana news agency.
“In the early parts of the next (Iranian) year, they will reach 2 million barrels a day: Iran must preserve its share of the global oil market,” he added.
- Iran says ready to put rivalries aside with Saudi Arabia
- Iran to upgrade and get Russian S-300 missiles
- Why is Rowhani implicitly slamming corruption in Iran?
- Rowhani calls for political unity before votes
- Iran aims to hurt the U.S. by dumping the dollar
- Grandson of Iran’s Khomeini fails election appeal