Turkish Airlines' January-April passengers rise 7.3 percent
Passenger numbers rose 7.3 percent to 17.8 million people in the first four months of the year
Flag carrier Turkish Airlines said on Friday its passenger numbers rose 7.3 percent to 17.8 million people in the first four months of the year.
The state-run airline's load factor, which measures capacity utilization, declined 1 point to 77.3 percent in the January-to-April period, according to a filing with the stock exchange.
- Top diplomats serenade NATO meeting with ‘we are the world’
- Turkish leader inaugurates grand Tirana mosque construction
- Turkish ship attacked as it approached Libya's Tobruk
- Eyeing greater power, Erdogan rallies Turks in Europe ahead of vote
- Turkish premier crosses into Syria to visit Ottoman tomb
- A Turkish-Saudi push against Bashar al-Assad?