Qatar First Bank’s losses widened to 28.6 million riyals ($8 million) in first quarter of 2018, compared to 9.5 million riyals last year, the bank announced on Monday.
- Qatar withdraws $20 billion in foreign deposits to support its banks
- First Abu Dhabi Bank responds to Qatar accusations
- Qatar banks seek Asian, European funding as diplomatic crisis bites
- Fund outflow pushes Qatar bank to offer new certificates of deposit
- Sanctions cut Qatar central bank’s foreign reserves by $10.4 bln in June