Turkish Sept-Nov unemployment rate dips to 10.4 percent
The non-farm unemployment rate was 12.5 percent during the period of September to November
Turkey’s unemployment rate dipped to 10.4 percent in the three months between September and November, the Turkish Statistics Institute said on Thursday, compared with 10.5 percent between August and October.
The non-farm unemployment rate, also measured on a three-month average, was 12.5 percent during the period of September to November, the data showed.
- Turkey assumes G20 presidency, pledges to fight inequality
- WEF: Income inequality, unemployment top concerns in 2015
- Turkish finance minister urges reforms as jobless climbs
- Saudi ministry asks for $4 bln annually to spend on labor reform
- Saudi women with master’s degrees complain of unemployment
- Saudi inflation seen at three percent in 2014
- IMF: ‘jarring’ unemployment in Arab countries