Lifting Iran sanctions to boost regional economy: Turkish FM
Turkish FM: the lifting of sanctions on Iran would contribute to the regional economy and would have a direct impact on Turkey
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Tuesday the lifting of sanctions on Iran after the nuclear deal with six world powers would contribute to the regional economy and would have a direct impact on Turkey.
Speaking at the same news conference in the Turkish capital Ankara, Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said the reaching of the deal and its implementation was necessary to bring stability to the region.
- Reporter’s death in Turkey ‘suspicious’: Iran broadcaster
- Iranian gay-rights activists mark Pride Week in Turkey
- Analysts: Top Iraqi Shiite cleric’s call for unity govt not enough
- Turkey, Iran agree on trade but steer clear of Yemen disagreements
- What’s behind Turkey and Iran’s strategic friendship?