Bill Gates has been predicted as the man most likely to be the world’s first trillionaire, by a new report published by the charity Oxfam, UK website The Independent has reported.
Who is most likely to be the world’s first trillionaire?
Oxfam argues that the statistics show the current economic growth is benefitting disproportionately those who are already rich (Shutterstock)
- 15873 Views Loud explosion heard in Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh
- 2517 Views Coronavirus: Police detain 100 in Amsterdam after protest over lockdown, curfew
- 1484 Views Israel talks tough on Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas: Our response to be extreme in next war
- 631 Views German court blocks return of two refugees to Greece, citing risks facing them
- 385 Views Grazing cows lead to squabble on Lebanese-Israeli border
- 311 Views US Senate Republicans unite behind failed efforts to halt Trump impeachment trial
- 24093 Views Coronavirus: Dubai temporarily postpones Pfizer vaccine campaign amid global shortage
- 19778 Views Saudi Arabia’s PIF to invest 3 trillion riyals over next 10 years: Crown Prince
- 15867 Views Loud explosion heard in Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh
- 10130 Views The American University of Beirut’s battle for survival
- 8853 Views Full moon to align directly above Kaaba in Mecca on Jan. 28
- 8456 Views Coronavirus: Dubai restaurants offer discounts for vaccinated diners