The program of developing the financial sector, which is one of the 10 programs that the Saudi Council of Economic Affairs and Development recently identified to achieve Saudi Vision 2030, aims to enhance the development of the Saudi capital markets.
The program also aims to improve the experience of operators and users and the status of the Saudi capital markets on the regional and international levels so they become the major market in the Middle East and one of the 10 major markets in the world.
Another aim is to develop Saudi capital markets so they attract local and foreign investments and thus perform a pivotal role in developing national economy and diversifying its income resources.
The program also includes developing financial institutions, such as public and private funds, banks and insurance companies to improve their role in supporting the growth of the private sector.
- Know the aims of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 privatization program
- Know the aims of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 housing and lifestyle programs
- Know the aims of Saudi Arabia’s national identity program
- A detailed look at Saudi Arabia’s 10 programs to achieve Vision 2030
- Saudi Arabia sets out 10 programs to achieve Vision 2030