Saudi king orders 1.6 billion riyal payout to social security beneficiaries
Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz issued on Friday an order to pay 1.660 billion riyals to beneficiaries of social security to provide their needs necessary for the holy month of Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr.
Minister of Labor and Social Development Dr. Ali bin Nasser Al-Ghafees expressed his thanks and appreciation to king for this noble gesture “which will have a great impact on meeting the needs of this precious group of citizens,” the official Saudi Press Agency report.
- Saudi king appoints new public prosecutor, new security director
- Saudi royal adviser reveals Qatar-Libya plots to assassinate late King Abdullah
- Bahraini king: Saudi protects us in light of Qatari, Iranian interference
- Trump stresses need for Gulf unity in a call with Saudi King Salman
- Kuwaiti Emir discusses latest GCC development with King Salman in Saudi