The Arab world and the West are in their infancy when it comes to Big Data, but the region will soon frog-leap into the field, Saudi CEO Lubna Olayan said at a landmark investment conference held in Riyadh on Tuesday.
Saudi CEO Lubna Olayan: ‘Arab world will frog-leap into Big Data’
Lubna Olayan, CEO & Deputy Chairperson, Olayan Financing Company, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 3343 Views Coronavirus: Dubai changes travel protocols for inbound passengers from Jan. 31
- 2034 Views After Biden freezes F-35 sale to UAE, Otaiba: We expected a review under new US admin
- 1248 Views COVID-19 crisis ‘requires fundamental rethink’ in how world functions: PIF Governor
- 937 Views US says Eritrean forces should leave Tigray after reports of rights abuses
- 867 Views Updated rules: Dubai ramps up coronavirus restrictions amid rising cases in UAE
- 734 Views Coronavirus: UAE COVID-19 daily cases near record 4,000 infections, uptrend continues
- 24683 Views Coronavirus: Dubai temporarily postpones Pfizer vaccine campaign amid global shortage
- 20002 Views Saudi Arabia’s PIF to invest 3 trillion riyals over next 10 years: Crown Prince
- 18488 Views Loud explosion heard in Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh
- 10969 Views Saudi Arabia’s King Salman issues several new royal decrees
- 10591 Views Full moon to align directly above Kaaba in Mecca on Jan. 28
- 8811 Views Coronavirus: Dubai restaurants offer discounts for vaccinated diners